Hot Stone Massage - Chicago, IL
Experience the best hot stone massage in Chicago. Our therapists specialize in creating a relaxing and healing experience for our clients. The benefits are fantastic and are available to anyone looking to heal stress and pains in his body. Find out more about how we work with this therapy and schedule an appointment with us.
Rates Starting at $60
Call AOL Massage to book your appointment.
Over 15 Years Experience! Open 7 Days a Week
What is a Hot Stone Massage Chicago?
How Does It Work?
- The therapist will heat the stones in water until they are at the precise temperature. Stones are heated to approximately 125-135 degrees prior to your session.
- The hot stone massage may begin with a traditional Swedish massage technique. This helps to prepare the muscles.
- Next, the therapist will place the hot stones on key points on your body.
- The stones heat and relax the muscles. This allows the therapist to apply deeper pressure during the massage.
- Using massage oil and a combination of movements and techniques, the spa therapist will massage specific body parts. Your neck, back, arms, and legs, with and without stones.
Note: If the stones are too hot or the pressure is too intense, you should tell the therapist. Arrive 10 minutes early so that you can relax.
What type of stones are used for this massage?
- Basalt stones
- Himalayan stones
- River stones
- Hawaian Stones
Best Times to Book a Massage?
Try our Signature Massages in Chicago
Benefits of Hot Stone Massages:
Pain reduction and relief
This is due to the direct action of heat on the specific points that are responsible for transmitting the sensation of pain to our nerve receptors. These receptors are the ones that make us aware of pain.
Eliminates toxins from the skin
Through the sweating produced by the high temperature of the stones, the body can release toxins. Consequently, get rid of what is affecting it. In addition, you will have more radiant skin as a bonus of the treatment.
Hot stone massage improves our circulatory system
Due to the combination of hot stones with the action of massage, our circulatory system is activated immediately.
Benefits for Body Healing
Our Hot Stone Therapy helps people who suffer from:
- Back pain
- Muscular pain
- Depression or anxiety
- Poor circulation.
Wonderful aesthetic effects
Peace of mind
This type of therapy is ideal for people who suffer from nervous problems such as stress, anxiety, or insomnia. The relaxing effects of this treatment are physical and psychological. Our gift to you: Peace of mind.
Feel comfortable and safe
In our treatment rooms you will feel very comfortable and relaxed. Let our massage therapist perform a previous massage with an essential oil. This will allow the stones to slide easily throughout your body.
Hot Stone Massage Options
Our professional massage therapists will provide a full body or partial massage. This depends on the kind of massage services you choose.
Hot stone full body massage
Hot stone focalized massage
If you require a special application for any part of your body, you can apply this type of massage. Focused massages will multiply the benefits of hot stone massage in that area. We recommend this modality for people with paralysis or circulatory problems.
For you to know...
- Hot stone massage should be performed only by qualified specialists. We are those specialists.
- All our stones are properly sanitized. In this way we ensure the best results without representing risk to your health.
- Our specialists know the appropriate temperatures that the stones must have.
- After a hot stone massage you should drink plenty of water to hydrate.
- Ideally, receive several sessions per month to ensure greater and better results.
Hot stone therapy is not recommended for anyone with high blood pressure. Also, as diabetes, heart disease, varicose veins, migraines, and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, decreased pain sensitivity, recent wounds, areas of weakened or inflamed skin, and tumors. Patients with metal implants, recent chemotherapy, radiation or surgery or are on medication that thins the blood. If you think you may be pregnant, let your therapist know it before.
Learn more about Hot Stone Massage
Other Massage Options
Why choose AOL Massage Center Chicago?
To provide Hot Stone Massage Chicago, the water should be heated to approximately 50 ºC (120 ºF), since the stones usually cool down to 38 or 43 ºC (100 or 110 ºF) after being taken out.
Hot Stone Massage is a relaxing therapy of oriental origin. It works not only on the physical plane but also on the mental plane. It helps to relax muscular tensions and to achieve a perfect energetic balance.
- It is a great solution to combat stress.
- It improves the quality of sleep.
- Reduces muscle aches and pains.
- Improves circulation and energy flow.
- Eliminates toxins from the body.
- Improves flexibility in joints.
- It is relaxing.
Basalt and marble, ideal for a good massage. Geothermal massage is a type of alternative therapy that involves a combination of hot basalt lava stones and cold marble stones, which are applied to specific points on the body and used to massage specific areas.