Do Massages Really Improve Our Health Or It Just Feels Good?
Massages are often associated with feeling good, having an improved mood and relaxing. But little is said about how massages really improve our health. Continue reading this post to learn about the benefits of a good massage in your life.
Why do massages feel good?
- Decreases feelings of anger.
- Reduces insomnia by improving sleep patterns.
- Relieves mental stress levels. The nervous system calms down, producing an effect of focus and balance.
- Releases repressed emotions.
- Provides a relaxing and comforting mental health alternative.
- Improves mood.
- Generates confidence and a sense of well-being.
- Relieves emotional trauma through relaxation.
- Promotes feelings of emotional well-being.
- Increases awareness of the mind-body connection.
- Improves self-image and self-esteem.
- Satisfies the need for contact.
- Reduces feelings of isolation.
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrom.
Our space is designed to put your comfort and well being first
Do Massages Really Improve Our Health?
Massage is generally considered part of integrative medicine. Their offer comes alongside standard treatment for various medical conditions and situations.
Benefits of massage may include:
- Reduced stress and increased relaxation.
- Reduction of pain, inflammation and tension in muscles.
- Improved circulation, energy and alertness.
- Decrease in heart rate and blood pressure
- Improved immune function.
Although we need more research to confirm the benefits of massage. Accordingly to some studies, massage may also be helpful in cases of:
- Digestive disorders
- Stress-related insomnia
- Low back pain
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Neck and upper back pain
Book your appointment now and enjoy the best relaxation techniques at AOL Massage!
Stress relief is a key component for anyone trying to achieve a healthier lifestyle. At AOL Massage Spa in Chicago, we want you to look and feel your best. It’s important to relax your nerves to balance your body and mind. Besides, massages ease circulation. Which can increase your energy and improve your productivity.
Our space is designed to put your comfort and well being first. Enjoy the highest level of service in a peaceful environment. Finally, you’ll feel renewed and revitalized after a visit to our massage center in Chicago. Therapists at AOL Massage have 15 years of experience. Our relax massage chicago treatments are designed to provide deep relaxation. Alongside the physical benefits, there are many positive effects massage therapy has on mental and emotional health. In summary, we’re committed to providing a positive and beneficial experience.