You are currently viewing Benefits of massage for the lymphatic system

Benefits of massage for the lymphatic system

Benefits of Massage for the Lymphatic System

The lymphatic system is part of the circulatory system. It is also a network of organs, lymph nodes, ducts, and lymphatic vessels that produce and transport lymph. Therefore, acting on it will provide us with important benefits. Among them is the improvement of blood circulation. And also the reduction of inflammation in certain body areas. In addition, the relief of the discomfort caused by varicose veins. Learn more about the benefits of massage for the lymphatic system.

What is the Lymphatic System?

The lymphatic system is a complex system of vessels that run parallel to the blood vessels. It carries a yellowish-colored fluid called lymph. Lymph is a fluid composed of water and proteins that have passed from the bloodstream. Also through fats, cellular waste products, and lymphocytes.
 
Lymph is filtered in the lymph nodes (neck, groin, armpits…) and returns to the general circulation. From the blood capillaries, the lymph exits into the interstitial tissue. And under normal conditions, 90% of the capillaries absorb this and the rest 10% eliminates through the lymphatic vessels.
lymphatic system

Want to experience a foot massage?

Give your body a chance to heal with a relax massage Chicago. You will find it here at our Massage Center in Chicago. The best Massage Spa in the south harbor.

I want to heal my body

When is a lymphatic massage indicated?

It is recommended in case of:

  • Edemas in lower extremities after surgery or for bedridden people or during pregnancy.
  • Varicose veins.
  • Cellulitis.
  • Hypertension.
  • Premenstrual syndrome.
  • Tired and swollen legs.
  • Edemas due to kidney or liver problems or joint deformities.
  • In severe cases of arthritis and osteoarthritis.
  • In situations of anxiety and stress.

Benefits of Massage for the Lymphatic System

Firstly, reduces cellulite:
The use of this type of massage helps to reduce cellulite, which can affect various areas of the body. However, success will depend on the type of cellulite we have.

Secondly, helps eliminate body fat:
Cellulite occurs due to a completely unnecessary accumulation of localized fat. This type of massage allows draining of those areas favoring its elimination.
 
Thirdly, improves the appearance of the skin:
When the two previous problems improve, the lymphatic massage naturally will allow us to see the skin is much better. It will look smoother, firmer, and with a better texture.

In short if you are interested in this technique, contact our Massage Center in Chicago.

lymphatic massage

Stop Looking For Therapies

At our Massage Center in Chicago you will find everything you need for your new beginning. Try our relax massage Chicago.

I want to try something new for my life