Benefits of Feet Massage
Foot massages are usually performed to obtain a state of relaxation and wellness, they should be performed in a calm and leisurely manner to provoke the feeling of relaxation that is sought. The objective of these massages is to relieve tension and achieve an effect of calm and comfort. Next, we will tell you about the benefits of feet massage.
The feet contain thousands of nerve endings and each organ, function and part of the body has its corresponding reflex point on the foot.
Acting on these reflex points stimulates the nerve pathways. In addition, the function of the organ or body part that is tense, congested or damaged.
Benefits of foot massage
These are the benefits that you can experience for your calm and heath in any situation.
- Relieve body tension.
- To calm the flow of consciousness.
- Calm the emotions.
- A pleasant form of sensation.
- Relief from fear, anxiety and frustration.
- Increased vitality and confidence.
- Helps secretions.
- Soothes restlessness.
- Relieves and treats the root of discontent.
- Counteracts fatigue.
- Calms nervousness, worries and fears.
- Relieves aches, pains and discomforts.
- Reduces tension by relaxing the muscles.
- Improves circulation.
- Cleanses the body of toxic substances.
- Stimulates underactive and sluggish areas.
- Calms overactive and overly productive parts of the body.
If you want to achieve this treatment, just call AOL Massage to schedule an appointment of antistress massage Chicago with us.